1. Will cleaning or coloring damage my bag/shoes?
Cleaning or coloring does not damage your bag/shoes. In fact, cleaning and coloring will increase its lifespan. Products used by Colorwash have been specially formulated to best treat your delicate leather and suede bag/shoes. Our qualified specialists are trained to treat your items with utmost care.
2. When should I clean my bag/shoes?
Cleaning your bag/shoes should be a regular part of accessory care. If you use the same bag frequently, it will require cleaning every 3 – 6 months in general. This is especially important in countries with humid weather, where the humidity can contribute to rapid fungi formation.
You should also clean your bag/shoes when it gets stained. Stains can become permanent if left untreated for a prolonged period.
3. Will cleaning my expensive bag/shoes damage or affect its original quality?
Colorwash’s cleaning specialists are well versed in the proper handling of delicate bags and shoes. We understand that different materials require different cleaning agents, and will choose suitable cleaning agents that will not damage or affect your bag/shoes.
4. What else can I do to protect my bag/shoes?
You can also use these other services to protect your bag/shoes.
5. How long does it take to clean my bag/shoes?
On average, cleaning will take up to 1 week.
Coloring will take 2 weeks to 4 months.
Repair work will take 2 weeks to 2 months.
6. How much does it cost to clean my bag/shoes?
Please refer to our price guide Price List .
7. Which Colorwash outlet can I bring my bag/shoes to?
Please refer to our outlet locations .
8. I am not in Indonesia. Can I still get my bag/shoes cleaned?
Colorwash currently has outlets in Hong Kong and Singapore.